If you are regularly visiting websites and have multiple accounts, then remembering all your passwords is quite an impossible task. By chance if you tend to forget any of your passwords, you will not be able to login and this can cause a lot of problems and inconvenience. Also it is not safe to note down the password anywhere as someone will be able to get their hands on it and get hold of your accounts and personal information. So an effective way of saving passwords is to let the computer save them.
If you opt for this process, you can forget the trouble of remembering passwords for each and every website and you can breathe a sigh of relief. You can contact the Windows support number and Microsoft will provide you with assistance. The Internet Explorer in your system has the capability to remember passwords. To let Internet Explorer save your passwords, you will need to follow the following steps.
- First of all, power on your system. When the desktop is loaded, open Internet Explorer, which may be located in the desktop or you, can access it from the Start menu or it may be even present in the quick launch toolbar.
- When you open the Internet Explorer, a lot of menus will be present at the top. Click on the Tools menu and choose the option called Internet Options. The internet options window will open on the screen.
- From the different tabs present, select the tab titled Content and select the Auto Complete option. Now the Auto Complete settings window will open.
- The Forms and User Names and Passwords on forms option has to be check marked. Now click on the Ok button and click on Apply in the internet options window to bring into effect the changes made.
- Now click the Ok button to close the window.
- Visit the website that asks you to enter the username and password. Now Login to the website.
- When the login process takes place, a message will be displayed asking you whether you want to save your password information. Click on the Agree button to save the password information.
By following these steps, you can successfully save passwords for the websites you use regularly. If you have any trouble saving passwords in your computer, you can contact the Windows support number and Microsoft will provide required help for your problems.Google+