Hotmail is a free webmail service powered by Microsoft. Microsoft has included this service in its Windows Live services suite so as to let its users access Windows support whenever they come across problems in their email service. Other major services included in Windows Live services are Windows Messenger and Microsoft Live Search Engine.
Recently, Microsoft has improved its customer service facility for Windows Live services. The tech giant has setup an online Solution Centre. When users encounter critical problems with their Windows Live Services, they can simply browse through the entries provided in the database of this online solution centre and find appropriate troubleshooting steps. If the steps they derived from the database does not fix the problem, they can reach the Microsoft support agents either via chat or phone. The following steps explain the procedure for reaching the Microsoft support agents.
- Open your web browser and load the Hotmail sign in page.
- Enter your login credentials in the respective fields and click the Sign In button.
- Once you are into your Hotmail account, locate and press the Help icon, which you can find at the top right corner of the window.
- Select Support from the drop-down menu. The resulting screen will contain a field called Ask a Question.
- Type your query in the field and click OK. The result will contain a list of possible answers for your query.
- Browse through the possible answers till you zero in on the most appropriate answer.
- If you do not find any question or answer related to your query, try framing the question in a different way. Perhaps, you may use different keywords to frame your question. If you still do not find the desired answers for your question, you will need to raise your query in the online solution centre forum. For this, you are required to create a profile with the online solution centre. Click the link that says Ask a Question. Fill in the fields with appropriate information. After creating the profile, type your question in simple words. Microsoft experts will analyse your question and respond to you within a stipulated time frame.
- If the answer you receive does not help you fix the problem, you can reach Windows support by phone for real time support.
You know what to do now when you encounter problems with your Windows Live services. Enjoy Windows Live services now without any worries.Google+